Home Privacy Policy Contact Us About Us

Thursday 9 November 2023

Kim Kardashian Declares Intent to Stay Single for an Additional Year


 Kim Kardashian, aged 43, recently shared her commitment to embracing the single life for another year. 


During a candid conversation on the latest episode of "The Kardashians," the mother-of-four discussed her dating status with her longtime friend and hairstylist, Chris Appleton.


As Appleton prepared for his wedding to "The White Lotus" actor Lukas Gage, he inquired about Kardashian's perspective on love and weddings. 


The Skims founder responded, "I don't know, I think I go back and forth." Appleton complimented her current state, stating, "This is the best you've ever been," highlighting her control over various aspects of life, including her kids and business.


Acknowledging that she is now in a "calm place," Kardashian expressed openness to inviting new energy into her life. 


In a confessional, she addressed her previous statement about wanting to be single for two years, realizing that she made the comment "probably a year" ago. 


Despite a recent cozy appearance with Odell Beckham Jr. at his 31st birthday party, Kardashian affirmed her commitment to the single life, stating, "I think that will be really good for me. [I'm] not looking, they seem to find me, but I'm not looking!"


In September, it was reported that Kim and Beckham Jr. had been spending time together casually following his split from girlfriend Lauren "Lolo" Wood.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment