Home Privacy Policy Contact Us About Us

Sunday 26 November 2023

Wike Expresses Disdain for Ingratitude, Discusses Feud with Successor Gov Fubara

 


The Federal Capital Territory Minister, Nyesom Wike, has shed light on the ongoing conflict with his successor, Governor Sim Fubara. In a recent conversation with reporters on November 24, Wike emphasized that one's true character is revealed through the interplay of money and power.


CLICK TO EARN FREE GIFT ( FOR ANDROID USERS ONLY)


"I detest ingratitude; it's something I cannot tolerate. The current situation echoes what Odili mentioned in his book: 'Grant a man power and money, and you'll discover his true nature.' I am unfazed because, as a politician, I understand the challenges other states face due to debts. However, check if I left any liabilities; the records speak for themselves. I left projects for him to inaugurate and showcase during his initial hundred days, but political considerations intervened. We are just starting; God has blessed you, and now you're importing crises. The Federal Government is not in conflict with you, no crises, but you are the one creating problems for yourself. Only those who are inherently ungrateful will support such actions. I employ legal means to contend, not thugs. Time will reveal the truth."


During the interview, Wike accused Governor Fubara of orchestrating the arson attack on the State's House of Assembly building. 


This incident occurred weeks ago when some lawmakers attempted to impeach Governor Fubara, alleging their loyalty to Wike and their compliance with his directives.


When questioned about his involvement in the planned impeachment process, Wike responded, "Even if I had orchestrated it, did anyone inform me, saying, 'Sir, they want to impeach me'? Would I then send people to burn down the assembly chambers? Is impeachment a one-day affair? Must it be achieved in a single day? And now you introduce ethnic politics. We have never experienced such a situation before."






0 Comment:

Post a Comment